A Brief History Of Temples In Delhi
Lotus Temple is undoubtedly one of the most famous temples in Delhi and launched its journey from the year 1986. It has got popularity not only among the Indian masses but also among the tourists from all around the globe. Delhi is considered as the heart of India because it hosts various tourist destinations. The Red Fort, Qutub Minar and Humayun’s Tomb are some of the important tourist places in Delhi. In order to have a glimpse on the rich cultural heritage of India one can have a visit to Jama Masjid, Birla Temple, Lotus Temple, India Gate and Jantar Mantar, all these are major tourist places.
There are many temples, shrines and even mosques in every part of Delhi. These shrines and temples play an important role in adding more spiritual value to your life. And if you are planning to visit Delhi then first you must know about all the religious places in Delhi and their significance. You will definitely fall in love with these religious places and will never get out of Delhi.
Well, if you want to visit some temples in Delhi then firstly you have to make a right choice of which temple or shrine you really want to visit. As I have already mentioned about the shrines and temples but what about the temples? These temples are considered as the core of Delhi’s religious culture.
The Vrindhavan temple and the temples of Magadh are very popular among the tourists. There are many other temples as well, which were built by the earlier settlers of Delhi. Even now after many years they are still dedicated and preserved for the memory of their ancestors. To give you an idea about the importance of these temples you will be able to know that these temples were built almost 400 years back and dedicated to Lord Brahma, the creator of the universe. The temples in Delhi have their own significance as they were built to honor the deities and heroes of Delhi who have performed a great deed in the past.
One of the most popular temples in Delhi is the Iskcon temple complex. It is dedicated to the Lord Shiva, who is the king of Gods. The temple complex includes a temple for the Mother Nature called the Laxmi Natjana and a temple for the human being called the Hare Krishna. All the temples in Delhi are made up of sand and there is a special occasion when the sand is set alight to honor the deceased ancestors of mankind.
Some of the most famous temples in Delhi are also a part of the architectural heritage of Delhi. Some of them include the Lodi Temple dedicated to the Hindu mythological character known as Lodi, a renowned warrior who fought against the demon Narakasura. Another temple of the Lotus Temple which is dedicated to the goddess of wealth, Kashi, is located near Ranga Temple. Another famous temple dedicated to the Hindu god of knowledge, Jnanafirst is located near Hanuman Temple. All these temples in Delhi to give an insight into the rich culture and tradition of India and the profound religious beliefs.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.