An Overview Of The Most Popular Tourist Destinations In New Delhi
There are a variety of New Delhi tours that one can embark on and explore this fascinating city. With so much to see and do, traveling to the capital of India is a memorable experience for any visitor. Delhi has been welcoming travelers for centuries and the feeling of the city is ever present in its ambience. A visit to the city will revitalize your spirit and make your journey an everlasting experience. The best way to plan your Delhi tour is getting information from travel agents and online websites that offer Delhi tours. These travel agents have a variety of packages to choose from and they can be availed in advance to avoid last minute disappointment.
If you are a first time visitor to the city, you will need to map out your itinerary first to find out the best places to visit in Delhi. The city has so much to offer that it never gets boring. The best part about visiting the city is all the things that you can do without spending too much money such as wandering around outdoors, taking long drives in bike or car and exploring the best local places. Most visitors love to enjoy sightseeing during their Delhi tours.
The city has various parks and other public places that you can visit. These parks have great collections of paintings by renowned artists. Some of the popular parks are Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and Rajghat. To know more about the city’s history, you can visit various monuments such as Qutub Minar and Humayun’s Tomb. One of the best ways to see the city’s culture is to watch the various dance performances and shows at Rajghat’s Thirlo Park.
While on a New Delhi tour, there are numerous places that you must not miss. One of these is the Jama Masjid, which is one of the oldest mosques in the world. The main attraction here is the building itself, where the main prayer happens. Another important place of interest is India Gate which has an interesting story of its origin. It is near Rajghat and is a great way to take a walk around the city’s history.
While on a New Delhi tour, it is essential to carry proper clothing such as comfortable socks and shoes. You can explore the city’s underground areas if you are lucky enough to be there during the night. To save money, do not eat out but instead ask for a household meal at home. For tourists who come often, it is advisable to try out the various North Indian curries served in restaurants. You can also try out the various North Indian deserts that are available all over the city.
The city is also one of the most popular places for shopping. Tourists from all over the world visit Delhi every year to make some purchases. There are several markets located in and around the city where you can find plenty of electronic, jewelry, and clothes. You can even make a little money by selling some of your unwanted items on these markets.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.