New Delhi tours are one of the most preferred tours and travel packages of people from all over the world. Delhi is a capital city of India and it is considered to be the heart of India. This city has a rich cultural, historical, and commercial heritage. People come from all around the world to explore its diverse culture and historic monuments.
The vibrant city has numerous tourist’ markets spread across it. These markets are an important part of the country’s tourism sector. Tourists get an opportunity to buy varied items like textiles, carpets, silverware, jute and ceramic pieces. There are also different varieties of clothes like suits, dresses and costumes. You can shop till you drop in this amazing city.
One of the major attractions of the city is Red Fort. It is one of the most visited monuments of the city. The monument houses a massive cannon and is a must see spot for all visitors and tourists. Other attractions of the city include Humayun’s Tomb, Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple, Saheliyon-Ki-Bari, Chandani Chowk and India Gate, Old Fort Craftsman’s Park, Jantar Mantar, Chhatarpuram Palace, Birla Temple, etc.
Red Fort is also one of the best places to visit for the tourists’ market. If you wish to buy souvenirs and gift items to take back home with you, then this is the right place to visit. There are several stores here that sell variety of items.
There is another popular attraction in New Delhi Tour Packages. This is the Lotus Temple. This sacred temple is dedicated to goddess of wealth, Lakshmi. The Goddess is believed to have got nine hearts because of her good deeds. To make her proud, every year on the anniversary of her demise, devotees visit this temple to get blessings and good wishes from her. This holy temple is open to visitors round the year except on the full moon of Ganesh Chathurthi.
Some of the other most visited tourist’s destinations in New Delhi Tour Packages are Rajghat, Jama Masjid, Pakistan Secretariat Palace, Red Fort, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, Jantar Mantar, India Gate, Chandani Chowk, Qutab Minar, Red Fort Museum, Shah Jehan Garden, Akshardham Mosque, India gate, Panchshil ji Temple, Lotus Temple, Chandani Chowk, Viceregal Lodge, Shahjanah’s Tomb, etc. All these historical monuments, temples and other architectural wonders offer great tourism experience to tourists from all over the world. A few hours sightseeing or trekking around the famous places of the city will make your tour a unique one. You can also enjoy the numerous shopping options here. There are several markets and shopping malls located in the city, to make your shopping experience a memorable one.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.