Explore New Delhi Through Some Of The Best India Tours
Delhi being the capital of India provides a variety of tour packages to its tourists. Being one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country, Delhi attracts large number of tourists from all over the country. This ancient and historic city is a blend of various cultures, languages, religions and lifestyles. There are several sightseeing and destinations that you can visit while taking any of the Delhi tour packages.
Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Connaught Place, Old Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, Old Fort Craftsman’s House, Red Fort Museum, Old Delhi Museum, Chandani Chowk, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Old Fort Craftsman’s House, Red Fort Museum and India Gate are some of the most popular tourist attractions in the city. Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Old Fort Craftsman’s House, Chandani Chowk, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Old Fort Craftsman’s House, Red Fort Museum and India Gate are some of the most popular tourist attractions in the city. These monuments, temples, tombs, gardens, lakes, gardens, architectures, etc have been built almost in centuries and they give a beautiful look to the city. They are also home to some of the most beautiful sights and scenes of the past, which can be explored by taking any of the New Delhi tours. You will definitely love to see these monuments in person.
Another important place, which is worth visiting while taking a New Delhi tour is Red Fort. It is the principal city of Delhi and it was constructed during the Mughal period. It has a huge moat and palaces on the upper part of the fort. It also has a gate that is more than two stories high. Some of the famous places in this region are Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri.
For those, who would like to have a feel of the desert, there are many tourists’ destinations in New Delhi. The Yamuna, Sutlej Puri and Raj Ghat are some of them. Yamuna is one of the largest and cleanest rivers in the world, which flows in the foothills of the great Himalayas. It is also a major commercial and industrial area of New Delhi.
When it comes to cultural activities, the city also has a lot to offer. There are various theaters, museums and libraries which have made the city an interesting place for tourists. The Pushkar Fair is the largest fair of the state of Rajasthan and the other festivals like Republic Day, Republic Gandhi Day, birthdays and Christmas are also celebrated here with great joy. Tourists can make the most of these festivals and enjoy the city to the fullest.
One of the most important tours that you should not miss during your New Delhi Tours is the visit to the India Gate. The huge concrete structure takes you into the country’s history and is one of the most visited tourist places in the world. Delhi is also home to numerous other tourist attractions. For example, there are the Pragati Maidan, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple and the Akshardham Temple. All these and more will make your India tour memorable and exciting.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.