Delhi – the National Capital – is one of the most popular travel destinations among both domestic tourists and international visitors. Delhi was built on the foundations of the British and is today a vibrant city with an array of attractions for all kinds of tourists. There is a host of options when it comes to sightseeing in Delhi. If you are an art lover, shopping addict or a foodie, New Delhi offers all your needs in spades.
Delhi is the national capital of India and a major administrative region of NCT Delhi. It is located on the banks of Yamuna River. The city has a wide range of historic monuments and buildings. A large number of people come to Delhi for business purposes. The city is also home to a large number of multinational organizations and a variety of educational institutes.
New Delhi was considered as one of the most important places in India by many esteemed travelers. Hence, this destination has earned the epitaph of a world heritage site. This city has numerous ancient monuments and buildings. Some of the popular attractions in the city include Raj Ghat, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate and many more. There are also a number of international airports here serving the need of Delhi’s international flights with various airlines.
Tourists can have great time exploring this magnificent city through various sightseeing tours and travel packages. Delhi has a lot to offer within its boundaries. There are many museums, galleries and historical monuments here which give a glimpse into the past history of Delhi. There are also numerous sightseeing spots in Delhi like Jama Masjid, Red Fort, India Gate, Connaught Place, Indira Gandhi Museum, Pragati Maidan, Jan Path and many more. These attractions are a must visit on your India tour to Delhi.
Jammu & Kashmir are another paradise in north India that has fascinated tourists from all over the world. Jammu & Kashmir is a state located in the northernmost part of India. It is also one of the most densely populated states in India. The state boasts of scenic natural beauty and is home to numerous pilgrimage sites and world heritage sites. Some of the popular attractions here are Dal Lake, Srinagar, Gulmarg, Kargil, Sonmarg, Sonara, Kailash, Kufri, Pahalgam, Kashmir Valley, Sonmarg, Shikara and many more.
In order to make the best of your Rajasthan trip or Delhi visit, you will need to plan your itinerary ahead. Get a hold of Rajasthan tour packages from travel agents and make sure you opt for a pre-planned Rajasthan tour package so as to save your precious time and efforts. There are several travel agents offering customized Rajasthan tour packages to make your Rajasthan trip trouble-free. You can get customized packages from travel agents based on your preferences like sightseeing tours, cuisine tours, cultural tours, honeymoon destinations and other activities.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.