Make Your Trip to New Delhi Memorable With These Popular Tours
New Delhi is an international city that is a hub for both business and leisure. It is the home to the national capital of India as well as the country. Delhi has been welcoming tourists from all across the world for many years and is thus a perfect place for enjoying holidays. There are many options available to tourists on their New Delhi tours. Some popular tour packages include sightseeing tours, shopping tours, food tours and adventure tours.
Sightseeing tours in Delhi involve a mix of the city’s magnificent monuments like Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Rajghat, Qutub Minar and Humayun’s Tomb. The monuments in Delhi such as these provide an excellent sightseeing experience and make for some of the most memorable tourist experiences. The markets in the city are full of exciting street foods and a shopper’s paradise is at Handforth market. The markets have delicious handicrafts, electronic equipment, clothes and many other items that you cannot find anywhere else.
The other option for sightseeing is shopping. The city has many large shopping malls including four main ones namely Abdiwala Mall, Chandni Chowk, Lajpat Nagar and Shahpura. These shopping malls have all the best brands and most fashionable garments. The clothes are imported from countries like Italy, France, Spain and China. Some of the most famous brands, you can find here are: Zara, Patiala, Salwar Kameez, Top Shop, Uno, DKNY, Emporio Armani and Diesel.
Adventure tourism is another popular option to explore the city. There are some awesome adventures you can go on in New Delhi. For example, trekking up the Great Himalayas to reach the summit of Mount Everest is an experience you will not forget in a hurry. Or, white water rafting through the rapids of Ganges and other rivers is a sight to behold. Kayaking is also a popular adventure activity among adventure enthusiasts who love water sports.
Delhi has two international airports that serve the city’s passengers with a lot of convenience. The major airport in New Delhi is at New Delhi International Airport. It is one of the busiest airports in India and it handles a record number of flights in a single day. There is another international airport of the country at Chandigarh located near Pune.
There are many tourists’ attractions around New Delhi. There are numerous monuments and ancient buildings in the city, which add to its attractions. A good site to visit while on these tours is the Jama Masjid. It is located near the airport and is a religious place of worship for Muslims.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.