New Delhi Tourism Guide For All Trekkers
New Delhi is the national capital of India and a municipal district of NCT Delhi. It is one of the most visited cities of India with tourists from all across the country. It houses the prime minister’s official residence, national monuments, countless historic monuments and numerous commercial centres. There are numerous sightseeing spots in Delhi too that you must not miss out on visiting. Here are some of the most popular tourist destinations in Delhi:
Jain Temple – The Jain Temple is located at a very short distance from the heart of New Delhi and is one of the oldest Jain Temples in the world. Built with tiles, it was built by the renowned Jain ascetic king Jain Varma around 600 years back. It has two shrines for Lord Brahma and Mother Nature. It is one of the seven wonders of India listed in UNESCO’s World Heritage List. There are many hotels in New Delhi offering excellent facilities to enjoy this heritage building at its best.
Fort Museum – This museum is a key attraction of New Delhi. It is dedicated to the Indian soldiers who laid down their lives fighting in the Great War of Independence. It consists of exhibits on different aspects of Indian military history and is home to an assortment of artifacts. This museum has recently been reinvented as a heritage hotel. A wide range of restaurants, bars and pubs are situated near the fort.
Chandni Chowk – This is a small market and shopping center located near Rajouri Garden. You can find variety of handicrafts, embroidered textiles, bamboo objects, wall hangings and other Indian items here. You can get the required accessories here such as handbags, jewelry, shoes, etc. The main attraction of this place is that it is within a walking distance of Rajouri Garden and Sarojini Market. The markets are always busy with local people buying and selling things.
Jantar Mantar Observatory – This is a very famous attraction in New Delhi and tourists from all over the world flock here every now and then. It is located in the heart of GK II Road. It offers fantastic scenic beauty and provides a wonderful opportunity to take photographs of the architectural wonders. You will also get to see spectacular collection of antique carpets. It is open to visitors all the year round but you need to apply prior to visit here. The entrance fee is different for different months.
Humayun Tomb – This is another important attraction of New Delhi that has immense religious and historical significance for the locals and foreigners. It is located near Pragati Maidan and is a very old tomb dating back to 16th century. It was here that the first Lord Humayun received the head blessing from the Nizams. The tomb is visited by tourists all through the year. This is a place where you can get to see a replica of Humayun’s Tomb in Agra.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.