Places To Go To In Delhi
Places to visit in Delhi include the India Gate, Raj Ghat, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple, Panchshil Reality Stupa, Pratapgarh Fort, etc. These are the most popular places to visit in India that is a must-visit for every visitor to India. They are not only tourist attractions but also home to a large number of Indians. In fact, India is home to the largest Diaspora community outside Asia.
Places to visit in Delhi include India Gate, Raj Ghat, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple, Panchshil Reality Stupa, etc. All these places are world famous and tourists love to spend their vacation in them. In Delhi itself, there are many places to visit. Some of them are:
Jantar Mantar – It is the oldest monument of Delhi and is located at the entrance of the city. It houses the Lord Brahma’s image. The best time to visit here is during the Monsoons. This is a must-see spot and you will get an insight into the rich culture of the region.
Lodi Colony – It was originally a rice plantation colony and today it is one of the most happening and developed cities in Delhi. The best time to visit here is during the Friday and Saturday on either side of Karol Bagh. There are numerous hotels in this colony. There are Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, etc. They all have their own specialties.
NCR – The National City of India is also called the Pink City of India. It is one of the largest cities of the country and is very developed. There is a high population density in the city and many renowned brands are located here. This city is not only known for its cultural attractions but also for the various international airports it services. It is one of the safest cities in the country and has been listed among the safest cities in the world by the IIM School of Business. Dotted with a lot of major corporations, it is a center for corporate sector activities.
Agra – This is a holy place for both Hindus and Muslims. It is located near the city of Jaipur in Rajasthan state. The Taj Mahal, one of the most favorite tourist destinations of the world, was built on the site of a Mughal palace. This city has lots of places to see and is well connected to the rest of the city by rail and air. The best time to visit this city is from March to May when the temperature is pleasant and summers are mild.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.