Qutub Minar – A Holy Site in India
A trip to the olden temples in Delhi is a great experience which not only amuses your mind but also fills it with a sense of religious emotions. The shrines and temples are a part of the history of India. The visitors getting information about the shrines and temples in Delhi can get directions from the travel operators online. There are many websites which can give you information about the places of worship. The best part of these websites is that they have virtual maps so that the tourists can choose their destination.
Vrindavan Jain temples in Delhi provide a wonderful opportunity for the shoppers to shop for traditional as well as modern attires. The Aarti festival, which is held at the end of August is one of the most awaited festivals of India. The markets of Delhi are thronged with people who buy new clothes and other daily necessities. Aarti is celebrated for the whole month from mid August to early September.
If you want to shop for traditional attires like kurta pyjama, patiala salwar, shararaj, mehendi, etc., you can find a lot of shops in the Vrindavan area. For those tourists who wish to buy new clothes or other necessities, they can check out temple mail or web visit website of the temples. The temple marg gives detailed information about the mandir, mehendi process, and other important rituals. They will also help you get directions to reach the mandir.
The Jain temples in Delhi offer a peaceful environment to the devotees who come for prayers and hygienic procedures. Those who want to get directions to the main gate of the Jain temple complex can either use the bus stand near the gate or take a taxi. The temple complex has several hotels which are great places for rest during the entire day.
You can also try to get directions to the Qutub Minar through a private bus or taxi. However, those who wish to enjoy the grandeur and charm of the Jain temple will be happy to know that the Qutub Minar is open round the clock for tourist. The Qutub Minar was constructed by the legendary Qutub Shahbagh Bahadur Shah AlAzhari. The marble structure is embellished with hundreds of statues of Hindu gods and goddess and it is believed to have been constructed by the legendary queen Jaira Mahal, the founder of Jainism.
You can also see the Qutub Minar in the Jaipur city. The Qutub Minar has two temples dedicated to Lordhanum and Devi Ahal Pradesh. On your way to the Jain and Qutub Minar, you may pass several other temples like the Rameswaram temple, Qutub Shahjahan temple, Bharat Mata Temple, Panchganga Devi Temple, etc. The Lord Krishna is considered as the Lord of all religions. The other important deity at the Lordhanum and Devi Ahal Pradesh temples is the idol of the baby Jesus. A glance at these pictures will give you an idea about how India and its culture have influenced the marble statues and temples that are built by the Indus Valley Civilization.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.