An Overview of New Delhi Tourism
Delhi, fondly known as the heart of India has always been an important tourist destination in India with millions of tourists visiting this beautiful city throughout the year. Delhi is an administrative district of NCT Delhi and the national capital of India. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations of India, visited by people from all across the country and abroad. Here are some of the must see attractions of Delhi, India.
Jai Mahal is one of the most visited monuments in Delhi, India. It is situated on the banks of the Yamuna River and was built by the ruler Jai Singh during his rule. This monument attracts people from all age groups, be it families, kids, students or newlyweds. A walk through this garden will give you a breathtaking view of the river Yamuna. The best time to visit this garden is between mid-January to mid-February, as the monsoon here is mild.
Red Fort is another historic monument of Delhi, India. The city was under the British rule for more than a hundred years. This fort was used by the British Army during the First World War. Today, the site is a World Heritage Site. A tour to this fort is a must for anyone interested in history.
Jantar Mantar is one of the best places to shop and dine in Delhi, India. This is the main prayer hall of the numerous mosques of the city. Tourist can find a wide variety of items here such as traditional Mehendi sets, handicrafts, carpets, wall hangings, Bollywood costumes, incense sticks and sweets. The food at Jantar Mantar is best in the city during Ramzan and Eid.
Qutub Minar is a heritage palace located in the heart of the city. It is constructed of marble and embellished with exquisite carvings. Tourists can find many artifacts here such as brass utensils, coins and even a portion of the Taj Mahal. An interesting attraction of this palace is its helipad that is accessible by car. This is one of the most popular places of tourist’s attraction in the city.
There are many other attractions that are worth visiting when planning a Delhi tour. This is a city that offers a variety of attractions that will not only amaze tourists but also make their visit to India a pleasant experience. However, before embarking on any trip to India tourists should make sure they have enough knowledge about the country’s culture, tradition and people. New Delhi tourism is best enjoyed by those who get involved with the city’s cultural events and activities.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.