Places to visit in Delhi, India are a pleasure to explore. The capital of India, Delhi is a huge city sprawling with history, culture, monuments and a plethora of commercial and financial activities. Just walking the streets of Delhi one will get to feel the vibes of the countless civilizations that have ruled this land since times immemorial.
Delhi, India is a major hub of India. It houses the government offices as well as the administrative headquarters of many federal institutions. The city also has numerous historical monuments that add grandeur to its beauty. In Old Delhi, an old neighborhood dating back to the 16th century stands the imposing Mughal-Empire Red Fort, an impressive symbol of India and the spacious and colorful Jama Masjid Mosque, whose vast courtyard houses 25,000 visitors every day.
The other places to visit in Delhi include Jama Masjid and Pragati Maidan. These areas house some of the oldest temples in the city, besides the majestic Jama Masjid which occupies a large place of attraction on the main Rajpath. Pragati Maidan is an open air museum dedicated to Hindi literature. The Taj Mahal, the colossal monument outside the city, symbolizes love, unity and wealth.
Delhi is surrounded by the Himalayas to the east, Agra to the south and Jammu & Kashmir to the west. It is blessed with lovely weather all round the year and has a lot to offer outdoor enthusiasts. Nature lovers can indulge in trekking, camping, paragliding, bird watching, river rafting, boat riding, horse riding and a host of other adventurous sports. A major draw for tourists visiting Delhi is the Lotus Temple, built over the sacred River Ganges.
People looking for shopping venues can head to Manali, located in the state of Himachal Pradesh in India. This picturesque hill station has a rich flora and fauna and is a popular tourist spot for nature lovers, ecologists and adventure enthusiasts. Other small towns and cities of this region offer quaint markets and street markets where one can buy unique souvenirs. Guwalior, Jaisalmer and Jodhpur are also popular places to shop for ethnic wears, handcrafted objects, jewelry and carpets.
The nightlife in Delhi is vibrant and thriving. There are a host of pubs, discotheques and bars from where you can get liquor, coffee and other drinks. If you are into dancing, the places to visit in Delhi have a variety of clubs and bars offering live music.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.