With the growing popularity of New Delhi, you can see that more people are opting for Delhi tours. Delhi is a modern city where there is a lot of scope for sightseeing and enjoying the fresh air. There are many travel agents who have their offices in and around the city and provide information about cheap flights to Delhi. In fact, these travel agents also arrange Delhi tours, which are ideal for honeymooners, and families.
Delhi has a very rich cultural heritage. This city was actually the birth place of Buddha. In addition to this, Delhi is also famous for many interesting monuments and buildings. Some of the popular attractions in Delhi include Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, Lotus Temple, Red Fort and Akshardham Temple. To know more about India and its history, you can also join a guided Delhi tour.
After having a glimpse of Delhi’s fascinating history, it’s time to have a look at its present status. The city is full of excitement as it is full of contemporary and modern cities. You can go on tours of New Delhi, which will allow you to visit the Jama Masjid, India Gate, Old Fort and the parliament House. You can also visit the Jama Masjid, which is one of the most important mosques in India. On your tour to New Delhi, do not miss out on visiting the India Gate.
If you are looking for a peaceful and serene environment while travelling in New Delhi, then you should visit Jantar Mantar. This park is situated in the heart of the city and is famous for having a picturesque view of the surrounding. It is also home to many animals. There are a number of hotels in and around the city, which provides comfortable accommodation during your stay. Most of the hotels arrange travel packages to popular destinations in and around New Delhi.
When you are on a holiday tour to New Delhi, you must make sure to carry lots of extra time to explore all the attractions of the city. You can have a look of the various historic sites and monuments that the city has to offer. There are also several museums where you can have an insight into the rich history of the place. New Delhi tours are full of culture and heritage. There are many theaters, museums and art galleries where you can enjoy some mesmerizing shows. Some of the most popular places to visit while on New Delhi travel include Chandni Chowk, Rajghat, Rajouri Garden, Kalkaji, Prithviraj Road, Shahjahan Road, Lodi Colony, Janpath, Ellora Caves, Connaught Place, Jor Bagh, Shahjahan Road, Jan Path, Chandni Chowk, Lodi Colony, Shahjahan Road, Aurangzeb Road and Raufuss Gardens.
While you are on the New Delhi tours, do not miss out on a trip to the Pragati Maidan and the parliament House. You can also make the best use of your free time while in the city by visiting some of the fine restaurants in the city. Make sure to spend ample time in the lovely parks and shopping malls. New Delhi offers a lot of fun and excitement for the whole family.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.