New Delhi Tourism and Travel – Exploring the Historic Mughal Temples and Stupas
The buzz about Delhi tourism is getting more intense these days. It has been recognized as a shopping paradise, a great educational centre, an international cultural hub and a major international trade centre. Every year new visitors from all across the country to visit New Delhi to explore all that it has to offer. The capital is a multi-cultural city, famous for its historical monuments as well as modern glitz and glamour. The city is home to various important monuments and historical places, including some of the ancient monuments of India like Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar and Rajghat.
New Delhi, is one of the most popular travel destinations in the country, is increasingly becoming a hot tourist destination for holiday makers. There are many reasons behind this. Delhi was historically the capital of many powerful kingdoms and thus has a strong cultural history. New Delhi, is the centre of political power and government, is an educational hub as well, which has added to the popularity of new Delhi tourism.
One of the most popular parts of New Delhi tourism is the India Gate. This gate, built by the emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his mother Mumtaz Mahal, is one of the best-known attractions in New Delhi and is also popular among tourists. The India Gate is a tourist attraction not only because of its architectural importance but also because of its beautiful view of the city and its proximity to the Red Fort and the parliament house. You will also get to see the main memorial of Mahatma Gandhi in New Delhi during your New Delhi trip.
Another popular attraction in New Delhi tourism is Chandni Chowk. Chandni Chowk is located on the main road running between Kalka and Rajghat. People begin their New Delhi tours from the India Gate by taking a walk down Chandni Chowk. This is a popular place for all kinds of public gatherings, be it a birthday party or a wedding celebration. However, there are certain sections of Chandni Chowk where you can get to experience the real flavor of new Delhi tourism – the authentic food of this region is cooked by the hawkers who work from small stalls set up just next to the road.
The North Indian cuisine is famous all over the world and is especially popular in New Delhi. The city has a large number of people from the state of Maharashtra, the chief state of India. Therefore the dishes typical of Maharashtra are also commonly found in New Delhi restaurants. These foods, along with the local music and dance forms, make North India a popular destination for a new Delhi travel.
A new Delhi tour can be made memorable for all types of tourists if the destinations chosen are those that have a particular significance for the country. However, India offers so much more besides old Delhi and the capital city itself. If you are planning to experience new Delhi tourism and traveling to various parts of northern India then a package that covers the cities of Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan is highly recommended.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.