India’s capital city Delhi has emerged as one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. Tourists from across the world book Delhi flights to avail a unique chance to experience the rich cultural heritage of India as well as the modern commercial avenues and shopping arcades. Delhi being the central business and government centre, never fails to lure tourists from across the world. The reason for this unmatched popularity for Delhi can be traced back to many factors.
The capital city of India is home to some of the oldest and most regal buildings in India. The magnificent historic monuments like Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Red Fort and India Gate are some of the most popular attractions in Delhi that attract people from far and wide. New Delhi is an important administrative region of NCT Delhi and is the home of some of the three branches of Indian government including the Ministry of Home Affairs and the Ministry of Tourism and rafting. Among these ministry there is a notable one, called the Ministry of Finance. These financial institutions are responsible for the development and management of India’s vast tourism revenue and their wealth in the form of currency.
Delhi has also gained much reputation because of its variety and number of historical sites. A prominent monument among such monuments is the Jama Masjid. It is located at the red zone of occupied Delhi and is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Another monument with international significance is the Taj Mahal. In addition to all these places various other tourist attractions in Delhi have also made Delhi one of the most popular destinations to visit by tourists.
One of the most popular places to visit in Delhi is Jama Masjid. This religious and cultural monument is spread all over the building and it attracts thousands of visitors from all parts of India. At the entrance of the monument there is a huge gate that is guarded by the guards. On a peak on the top of the Taj Mahal is a white minaret which is said to be the mosque of emperor Shah Jahan in India. Other tourist attractions in this area include various tombs of Mughal kings and queens, as well as the stone carved gardens of Rajputs.
Red Fort and Qutub Minar are other UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Delhi. The Qutub Minar is the oldest part of the city and it has been given a class of world heritage site by UNESCO. The Red Fort was built by the ruler Shah Jahan in the memory of his father. It is believed that fort was built during the time of Emperor Akbar and it served as his fortress during the rule of his son Jahangir. Today it is also home to numerous historic monuments.
Delhi offers numerous sightseeing options to its visitors. One can go for shopping in the old bazaars or can also opt for buying a souvenir of Delhi by visiting these places. There are various tourist attractions in Delhi like Jama Masjid, Rajghat, Pragati Maidan, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, Lotus Temple, Viceregal Lodge, India Gate and many more. One can also take the services of Delhi travel agents and avail various facilities offered by various hotels and resorts to enhance their Delhi tours.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.