Places to visit in Delhi, India are many, and can be customized to your liking. As India is quite literally a melting pot of civilizations, there are countless cultures from all over the world that have contributed to its very culture and outlook. The city is so diverse that you would find more than 200 religions here. Visit places like Jama Masjid, Red Fort and India Gate to see the concrete evidence of India’s ancient multicultural heritage.
Delhi, India is a vast metropolitan region in the northern country. In Old Delhi, an old neighborhood dating back to the 1600s stands the imposing Mughal-style Red Fort, an architectural symbol of India, and the huge, sprawling Jama Masjid, or Mecca, which serves as the biggest mosque in the world. Just a stones throw away from Old Delhi is Chandni Chowk, an equally lively bazaar shop filled with fruit and vegetable vendors, meat sellers, souvenir hunters and book sellers. All are in full swing on any given day in Delhi. A walk through any city will enlighten you about the many places to visit in Delhi, India.
The birth place of civilization itself, Delhi is also the home to many national landmarks. The India Gate, one of the seven wonders of the world, is here. Another great tourist attraction is the India Museum and India Fort. The National Museum and Library here house some of the oldest and best examples of Indian craftsmanship. The Prado Museum and the Costume Museum are other must-visit places to check out.
For those looking for a taste of old-world charm, the city has the Birla Temple, the Ganges’ Palace, Jantar Mantar, the Amber Fort and many more. All these architectural monuments add to the beauty of Delhi’s culture and many cultures. The India Gate, the Lotus Temple, the Taj Mahal, the Agra Fort and the Eid Palace are some other fascinating places to see in the city.
Another must-visit place is the Delhi Red Fort. Once known as the residence of the warriors of Lord Krishna, the fort today houses the India Gate. Dating back to the seventeenth century, this majestic structure has a history that goes all the way back to the period of chivalry and supremacy. This place is also famous for the many temples it houses and is said to be the resting place of many icons of India’s ancient history.
Delhi holds so much to offer that it is considered to be one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. It is home to people from diverse cultures, backgrounds and traditions and thus provides a unique experience for the visitors. Apart from all the historical monuments, beautiful parks and botanical gardens are other great places to visit in Delhi. An added advantage is that it also has many shopping outlets and is home to many big brands as well. So plan a trip to India to explore this beautiful place and discover many places to visit in Delhi.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.