New Delhi Tours – Memorable Stay
Delhi is the capital of India and is one of the most beautiful cities to visit. You will find that Delhi was built around 200 years ago and still holds plenty of charm for the tourist that visits the city. Some of the main tourist attractions of the city include Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate and Akshardham Temple. Each of these has a different charm, which adds to the beauty of the city.
You can take Delhi tours by hopping on the popular trains like the Raj Mahal, Princess Esther and the King Chhatri of Jaipur. The best time to travel in the city is from October to March and April to September. During this period you can experience the rich cultural heritage and architectural brilliance of the city. When you are taking your tour of Delhi, it is highly recommended that you should hire a car so as to enjoy unlimited freedom and flexibility during your tour. There are a number of car hire services available in the city and you will not face any trouble in finding one.
While in Delhi you can shop around and get some bargains on the various products that are sold in the city. You can also enjoy some traditional food items that are cooked in clay ovens. Eating in restaurants is a common practice these days but you cannot do that while staying in Delhi. It is because of this reason that many people prefer to eat in restaurants that are located outside the city. These places are known for serving authentic Indian food items that are scrumptious and mouth watering.
There are various popular tourist places that you will love to visit when you participate in Delhi tours. Some of these places are like Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate and Akshardham Temple. These places are the major draw card for tourists when they tour India and apart from their mesmerizing sightseeing they provide a lot of scope to experience the local flavor. If you are a foodie then these are the best places to spend your time while in Delhi.
Delhi has a rich cultural life as well. One can spend his entire day at the various museums and galleries in the city. The Tintang Museum, India Gate and Lotus Temple are some of the major attractions. If you are a shopping freak then there is no dearth of options in this regard. Zoppinart, Emporio Armani and Pantaloon are some of the leading brands that are internationally acclaimed for their quality products.
There is a plethora of hotels and inns in Delhi which can suit all pockets and budgets. You can choose among luxury, budget and mid-range hotels. The star category is reserved for the most luxurious and elite hotels. New Delhi Tours is indeed an enchanting experience that will leave you wanting for more. Plan your trip and see for yourself!
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.