New Delhi tours are in great demand these days because of the growing number of tourists visiting New Delhi for tourism purpose. The capital city of India is a vibrant metropolis with a wide array of entertainment and recreational options for everyone to enjoy. Tourists can make their way through the historic Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb and many other monuments of the historical Delhi. To know more about these monuments and other tourist attractions of Delhi visit any travel portals that provide Delhi travel information.
The best time to visit this city is between mid-March to mid-October. Delhi is also known as the city of gardens and for this reason, there are a large number of floral gardens and flower shows conducted during this time. If you too have a green thumb then you can go for a late afternoon garden tour or if not, then late morning or early afternoon is the best time for you to tour the gardens of Delhi. You can also avail a special Delhi tour package from any travel agency that will provide you with a tailor made itinerary for your tour.
The city has many sightseeing spots and tourist attractions. One can take a walk along Juma Masjid and have a divine view of the whole city. It is one of the oldest buildings of the city and was built by an Islamic king around the 16th century. There is also the Pragati Maidan in Delhi, which serves as a UNESCO world heritage site and is visited by many tourists during Delhi tours.
The Rashtrapati Bhavan, India’s Presidential Palace is another attraction in the city. The residence of the first Prime Minister of the country, it is a beautiful palace that was built in the century AD. The monument of Mahatma Gandhi, who became the icon of non-violence in the country, is also located here. There are many temples here such as Lord Brahma Temple, Laxmi Niwas and many others. Some of the most prominent personalities of Indian politics are also present here such as Rajiv Gandhi, Indira Gandhi, Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Rahul Gandhi.
New Delhi has various options for dining. Most of the restaurants are found near railway stations or the Hawa Mahal. There are also good restaurants in the old city. One can eat at home if they want to avoid the busy cafes and restaurants. However, most people prefer to dine in restaurants that are found in the malls and public places. Most popular Indian dishes served in restaurants here include Roti, Curry, Vada Pav, Kabobs, Rice Biryani, Rotis and Pachadi Puja.
The night life of the city is also quite active. There are pubs, discotheques and bars that are available late at night. People can enjoy a drink at any of these places after spending a few hours in the beautiful monuments of the city. The best time to visit New Delhi is between December and March when the weather is warm.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.