New Delhi is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. It is a very large city and home to the Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, parliament house and India Gate. A visit to this wonderful place is a great delight for any tourist. Many tourists from all over the country visit New Delhi each year. There are several places that you can visit in New Delhi and enjoy your vacations to the fullest.
There are several good options for enjoying New Delhi tourism. New Delhi Tourism offers several fascinating experiences to the tourists. The best way to explore the charm of New Delhi for a memorable experience is to hire a private tour agency and let them handle all the arrangements for your tour and make sure that everything is ready before you tour India. You can enjoy your vacations to the fullest in New Delhi as well as in other cities of India like Bangalore, Jaipur and Khajuraho where you can explore the rich new Indian culture.
Your New Delhi tour will start with a tour to the monuments and palaces of Old Delhi, which will give you a glimpse of the great Mughal and British architecture. The city is a great tourist spot because of its colonial history and for its amazing multicultural heritage. Many tourists who have visited New Delhi describe the city as a beautiful place that has a special charisma. The city is also known for its diversity with people from diverse corners of India coming here to get a lifestyle and cultural feel of the city.
A big part of New Delhi tourism is held up by the incredible old monuments like Chandni Chowk and Qutub Minar. These monuments have their own charms and are worth visiting. The Chandni Chowk is one of the most famous places in the city where you can see the red sarees and the white silk sarees hanging in bunches. The Qutub Minar is known as the Tomb of Emperor Akbar and was built in the 16th century and is the oldest monument in Delhi.
You can start your New Delhi tour with a visit to the most popular monument of India – the Taj Mahal. Built entirely of white marble, the Taj Mahal is one of the most visited tourist destinations in the country. In fact, you can book the best hotel on this site and enjoy unlimited fun on this wonderful tourist spot. It is situated on the banks of Yamuna. If you want to see a beautiful piece of sculpture work then you should visit the Agra Fort and its beautiful statue of Lord Agra. The white stone structure of the Agra Fort has turned into a tourist attraction in itself and you can hire a guide from the hotel to enjoy a walk over the fortress.
To get an insight of Indian history and culture, you should make a visit to the Amber Fort and learn about the early times when this region was ruled by the great Mughal and later the British. The Chittorgarh Fort is also worth a visit, as it is situated on the left bank of the river Chittorgarh. This fort was destroyed during the Britisher rule but restored and rejuvenated to grandeur. No doubt you will have a fantastic time on your New Delhi tour and be able to observe the rich culture and tradition of the people of India.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.