Enjoy the Natural Beauty of New Delhi With New Delhi Tours
Have you decided to take a break from your daily routine and explore the magic of New Delhi? Are you looking for the best place where you can spend your holidays in style as well as comfort? If your answer is yes, then you have come to the right place. New Delhi Tours will allow you to discover the undying beauty of this historic city.
New Delhi was once the capital city of numerous rulers and empires. A trip back in time to check out its history is a must for anyone who wants to feel the history and culture of the place. The city still holds traces of its past in the form of architectural wonders, world-class architecture and beautiful monuments. The city offers several options for sightseeing besides visiting monuments.
You can opt for shopping tours which cover branded stores as well as independent shops. The city has an amazing night life as seen from bars and pubs and if you are looking for something to do after a long day of sightseeing then pubs and discotheques are the ideal destinations for you. If you have a penchant for adventure, then mountain biking and trekking can be very interesting activities. Moreover, you can also join various adventure sports like paragliding, skydiving, mountaineering, wakeboarding, surfing, etc. So go ahead and experience the exhilaration of these adventurous activities and you will surely be looking for a new place to travel to in order to beat boredom.
One of the best ways to experience the city is through a guided tour. In case you have never visited this place before, then you can opt for a guided tour to Delhi wherein an expert and professional tour guide will lead you through different sites and let you take a tour at different places. Apart from this, Delhi is also well connected to different parts of the country by air and rail transport. Thus, you can also make your way through various historical sites and monuments and visit the places of historical importance.
New Delhi tours can either be made hot or cold depending on your taste and budget. If you want to enjoy the most beautiful site with all its grandeur and splendid views, then an India tour is the best option for you. There are numerous sightseeing spots that can be visited during your tour. Some of the places to visit include Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Old Fort Craftsman’s Shop, India Gate and many other places. The best time to visit this city will be between May-September. During this time, the climate in New Delhi is pleasant and you can expect almost all year round sunshine.
If you wish to enjoy a peaceful journey and a great taste of food, then a river tour to Delhi is the right choice for you. This is also an affordable option and you can enjoy a delightful and memorable journey. You can start your journey from the Chandni Chowk and proceed down the Ganga. You can also find several luxury houseboats and other water based tours that can allow you to enjoy the natural beauty of the river and its surroundings.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.