Are you planning to invest some money in New Delhi property? Then you need to understand the real estate scenario of New Delhi. It is the capital city of India and is very famous among the tourists and people from all over the country for its variety of cultural, educational and industrial opportunities. If you are looking forward to invest some money in New Delhi then there are plenty of possibilities in this regard where you can buy a property for your office or for your home. Now with the growth in the economy of New Delhi, more people are coming to invest their money and they are finding New Delhi real estate market not only lucrative but also very comfortable and safe for investment.
There is a huge demand of property in New Delhi and there is a tremendous increase in the price of the property. The main factor that contributes to the increase in the property prices is the increasing demand and shortage of property for sale. There are many factors that contribute to the increase in the price of property. Among all the factors, inflation is the most important factor that drives the increased price of the property. The inflation in New Delhi real estate is moderate at the moment and it is expected that it will rise in coming years.
Now when you decide to invest your money in New Delhi property then you must be aware of the laws of the state. One of the most important things to understand is that you are not allowed to rent out your property to a stranger. Even if you want to sell your property in future then you have to personally show the property to your potential buyer. There are strict laws that are followed by the tenants and the property owners.
Besides these there are other factors that determine the profit margin of your property investment. It is important to know about the laws of the state before buying a property. You need to check the legal regulations of property dealing before buying a property. Once you have completed your property deal then you need to register your deed with the concerned authority. Most of the states in India also allow you to sell off your property after few years.
When it comes to the renting part then there is no restriction as per the law. You can rent out your property for a fixed time. In case of any problem then the tenant needs to inform the concerned authority immediately. So, renting is a very important part of the investment. It is always advised to purchase a property only when you have understood its worth. Purchasing a property without proper planning can burn a hole in your pocket.
After purchasing a property from Delhi, it is very important to maintain it properly. There are different kinds of maintenance techniques available for the properties that are purchased from Delhi. In case of new houses then it is the responsibility of the builder to take care of its decoration. It is important to hire a professional agency for the maintenance. If you are not aware of the different types of maintenance then you should ask your agent about all the methods available for the maintenance.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.