Places to visit in Delhi are many and famous among tourists from all over the world. There are lots of places to see in Delhi and most of them are easily accessible by Delhi Metro. The India Tourism Department has done a lot to promote the tourism in Delhi and it is considered one of the top tourist destinations in the whole country. Delhi is home to some of the famous landmarks and monuments that have earned Delhi a place among world heritage sites.
Delhi, India, is the capital city of India. Its vast metropolitan area, home to a number of historical monuments and shrines, stands witness to its history. In Old Delhi, an old neighborhood dating back to the 16th century, stands the imposing Mughal Red Fort, an example of classic architecture. Further down is Chandni Chowk, an active, pulsating bazaar bustling with people selling everything from vegetables to shoes.
An example of places to visit near Delhi is Jantar Mantar, a famous pilgrimage site where Lord Vishnu is believed to have performed many miracles. It is believed that Lord Vishnu performed his seven Earth Shattering wonders on this mountaintop. The world’s oldest courthouse, the dome-shaped fort Pragati Maidan, is near Jantar Mantar. The Mall is the biggest shopping spot in the city and here one can buy everything from jewelry to garments. And at the Faridabad locality, there is the Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal, the Congress’ hereditary treasure.
One of the most visited places in Delhi is Lajpat Nagar, which is renowned for its arrangement of wheat products, Banarasi wares, cotton and other agricultural products. The eastern part or Ghaziabad is known for the Laxmi Niwas, the biggest religious gathering in the state. After completing the tour around the Delhi, one must head towards Chandigarh, one of the most holy destinations of the Indian religion. The Hawa Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, is found here.
Among the best places to visit in India is Varanasi, situated along the banks of the Ganges. Varanasi is the most venerated place in the Hindu religion. It is believed to be the resting place of the great bodhisattvas. Among the places to visit in Varanasi are the Kutub Minar, Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Alagar temples, Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Tulsi Manas Temple and Bharat Mata Temple.
No list of the best places to visit in India can be completed without mentioning the capital city of Delhi. It is considered to be among the Seven Wonders of the World. Delhi holds great fascination for tourists from all over the world because of the majestic, scenic, historic monuments it holds. To get an insight about Delhi, one must spend some time in the wonderful city. A trip to Delhi will definitely spoil your holidays if you don’t know where to look!
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.