Places to visit in Delhi are many and varied. A trip to Delhi is incomplete without a visit to India’s capital city, Delhi. With a host of monuments, shrines, temples and forts, Delhi has a rich, colorful and historic heritage. The city which is the capital of India is a must-see on your India tour and this article will provide you with a few places to visit in Delhi.
Delhi, India – A sprawling capital city, Delhi is an expensive city to visit. A quick flight from Delhi to any destination in India takes about three hours. Delhi, India – A bustling city, Delhi is a major international airport. The city is visited by tourists all through the year. In Old Delhi, an ancient neighbourhood dating back to the 16th century stands the imposing Mughal Red Fort, an example of India’s historic architecture, and the bustling Jama Masjid, or mosque.
Jaipur, Rajasthan – Jaipur is the state capital of Rajasthan and one of the most popular cities to visit in India. Dotted with several ancient forts and palaces, Jaipur is also famous for its palaces and havelis. To get a taste of rural life, try a tour to the tea gardens and fruit orchards of Jaipur. Visit places like the Hawa Mahal, built by the Qutub Minar, the City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Sun City to enjoy the traditional Rajasthani fare.
Agra, Uttar Pradesh – Agra is a must visit place for anyone who loves to visit sacred places. It is home to some of the Seven Wonders of the World, including the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal, built by Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, attracts millions of tourists every year. If you are looking for peace and tranquility, then this is the perfect place to visit.
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh – Varanasi is one of the oldest cities in India and is known for its rich culture and tradition. It is the principal gateway to the heaven-on-earth when it comes to spiritualism. There are around sixty temples in Varanasi. Most of the temples in Varanasi are renowned for their religious significance rather than for their aesthetic value.
These are just some of the places to visit in Delhi. All these places are lined with historical monuments and religious temples. Delhi is also home to other tourist attractions such as Jama Masjid, India Gate and Red Fort. There are also a lot of options available for shopping. There are many popular malls and shopping complexes all over the city to offer delightful shopping experiences.
A competent professional with around 15 years of Information Technology experience in the field of software design, development & maintenance of Web Sites and Web-based applications.
- Holding strong skills to play “Web Application” role in Programmer and Developer.
- Having good exposure to provide Project Estimation, Documentation, also holding good experience in designing, developing and project implementation, estimation support functions and software requirements & analysis study.
- Dynamic, skilled professional with proven success in designing and developing n-tier client/server architecture based on Web Application.
- Strong understanding of OOA/OOP, architecture and programming with a focus on Web Engineering
- Ability to lead agile projects and Iteration based projects and distributed teams.
- Ability to Quick Learn, Hard work, Smart Work, Teamwork, Good time manager, Adaptable to any environment.
- My Strength is Positive thinking, Regularity, Sincere, Self Confidence, Friendly Nature, Leadership Qualities.